Jump to navigation Jump to search
To rearrange the order of a person´s spouses:
- Highlight the person with more than one spouse in any of the people views.
- In the side list, click the word "Spouses", then click the "Rearrange" button
- You can arrange the spouses in one of 3 ways:
- Use your mouse to highlight the spouse you want to move and drag the spouse to the desired location before releasing the mouse button.
- Click the "Move up" or "Move down" buttons to change the spouse’s position.
- Click the "Sort by marriage date" button to have RootsMagic automatically sort the spouses for you, if marriage dates have been entered.
- Click OK to save the new order, or Cancel to exit without saving any changes..